Location: Denver, CO | Deadline for Applications: August 15, 2019
Bridges to Prosperity (B2P) is an international non-governmental organization that specializes in the design and construction of pedestrian footbridges. We are seeking a Systems and Analytics Specialist to support B2P’s technology and related systems, and support data-driven decision making in all programs by supporting strategy on the objectives and methods of data collection across all departments, and implementing, and maintaining the systems and technology used to collect, process, and report on data, both internally and externally.
System design, implementation and maintenance
- Build and support systems, in terms of methods, processes, and technology, for collecting, organizing, analyzing, and reporting all organization data, including monitoring and evaluation, operations, and development data
- Manage organization technology systems
- Evaluate and support changes and updates to systems and software
- As needed, provide systems and technology training and support to end-users
Data analysis and management
- Develop and maintain initiatives for data quality, security, and normalization
- Produce timely reports and analysis results to support strategy and decision making in all departments, at all levels
- Translate results of technical analyses to non-technical, lay terms
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as computer science, data science, systems architecture, or information technology, or 3-6 years of work experience in a related field
- 2-3 years work experience in a related field
- Experience in data modeling, database management, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Experience in statistical methods and packages
- Experience in databases (SQL, etc.) and programming a plus
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a high-energy, team-oriented environment
- Strong interest in continuing professional development and staying up to date on new technology
- Understanding of and commitment to data security, privacy, and information legislation
This position is based at Bridges to Prosperity’s headquarters in Denver, Colorado. Occasional travel to program countries may be necessary.
Sound like you? Tell us a bit more about yourself below by June 30, 2019 by submitting a cover letter and resume in a single combined PDF and filling out the fields below.
We have seen firsthand the benefits of a diverse team, and the strength that comes with diversity in experience, background, and perspective. We strongly encourage applications from individuals that would bring a unique or underrepresented perspective to our organization.