Bridges to Prosperity (B2P) is an international non-governmental organization that specializes in the design and construction of pedestrian footbridges. We are on the hunt for a responsible Executive Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer and Chief of Staff in executing executive administrative responsibilities and managing the B2P Denver office. This individual would be responsible for coordinating executive schedules, planning meetings, ensuring no correspondence is dropped, handling invoices and expense reports, and booking travel.
- Support the CEO in orchestrating relationships with donors and partners by preparing donor research, drafting tailored agreements, pledges, invoices, and receipts, inputting email content and activities into Salesforce and coordinating follow-up tasks, managing the CEO’s calendar, and managing the CEO’s unresolved Salesforce emails.
- Update Board of Directors and UK Trustee contact list, and track on membership and term limits.
- Schedule all Board of Directors and UK Trustee meetings, and manage agenda creation, take meeting minutes, and coordinate meeting follow-up.
- Schedule all CEO-led Board of Directors committees, and manage agenda creation, take meeting minutes, and coordinate meeting follow-up.
- Take comprehensive meeting minutes at all relevant meetings.
- Support CEO and COS in presentation preparation.
- Take ownership of planning, communicating, and executing on all internal event planning, including but not limited to monthly staff meeting, major donor retreat, Board retreat, and staff retreat.
- Manage general email account and coordinate with relevant staff.
- Facilitate internal communications.
- Ensure the office is stocked at all times with the necessary supplies and that staff are resourced with the equipment they need.
- Serve as the lead Point of Contact with the office building logistics coordinator.
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or a similar role.
- Commitment to organization and attention to detail, with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Personal initiative that allows you to excel in an unstructured workplace.
- A strong desire to self-educate and use new and emerging technologies and software to improve efficiency.
- Professionalism, agility, and adeptness, with the ability to respond quickly and gracefully to feedback.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in high-energy environment, with demanding and often quick deadlines.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with online calendars, cloud scheduling and file sharing systems, and email best practices.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Familiarity with prospect research tools a plus.
Sound like you? Tell us a bit more about yourself below: