Our programs span cultural and geographical divides, bringing individuals together in the pursuit of inspiration, personal achievement, and global citizenship. Our Corporate Partners have the opportunities to work with our University Chapters, send employees to the field to build alongside community members, and donate usable materials to maximize our resources, allowing us to reach more communities.
Through Bridges to Prosperity partnership, our Corporate Partners showcase their values and company culture. Influential networking, personal satisfaction, team building, leadership development, and cross-cultural exchanges are all part of the strong return on investment for Bridges to Prosperity Corporate Partners.
Have you considered using a Bridges to Prosperity project for team-building and leadership development?
The below discusses benefits of group travel for leadership development (view the full blog)
The success of your business depends on more than just the skills and abilities of each individual team member — your employees need to learn how to function as a cohesive whole. That doesn’t happen by accident. It takes team building.
The best way to build stronger connections between team members is to get them out of the everyday office environment. When employees meet together outside of the day-to-day routines and predictable patterns of the workplace setting, they form stronger bonds and develop a better understanding of each other’s strengths and abilities.
Become a Partner
Are you interested in exploring the benefits of a partnership?
Download our Industry Partnership Guide
Advantages of Team Building
To better understand and appreciate the value of off-site excursions for your workforce, here are the top 10 benefits of team-building corporate meetings and group travel excursions:
1. Teaches time management. Group travel offers you a great opportunity to impart collective time-management tricks, tips and techniques.
2. Encourages leadership. Given the opportunity, you may be surprised to find out which members of your team step up to the plate in a group travel incentive setting.
3. Builds morale. Creating opportunities for your team to let off some steam together recharges your team’s morale and boosts productivity.
4. Improves relationships. The team that learns how to play together, stays together!
5. Provides motivation. Group travel incentives and team-building activities can provide a much-needed break from routine.
6. Increases efficiency. Team-building events are an excellent opportunity for your employees to take a step back and identify ways to improve or enhance your business processes.
7. Generates new ideas. You might be surprised at the innovations and improvements that result from all that collaborative brainpower unleashed in a more relaxed environment.
8. Builds trust. Getting to know the people you work with is essential to building a strong sense of trust and understanding.
9. Improves performance. Your workforce is a complex machine with lots of independently moving parts. Regular calibration is needed to improve and maintain that machine’s performance.
Encourages teamwork. Group travel team-building activities strengthen your organization by teaching staff members to work together toward common company goals.