Communications & Donor Development InternLocation: Denver, CO | Start Date: | Salary: Unpaid Internship
Bridges to Prosperity is seeking an exceptional, details-oriented, and committed intern interested in non-profit donor development, marketing and social media. Ideal candidate would be an upper-level undergraduate, recent college student, or graduate-level college student interested in hands-on experience in international nonprofit development.
- Support Director of Grants & Administration and Executive Director in research of prospective donors, including individuals, foundations, corporations, etc.
- Participate in social media strategy and contribute to online and print communication material
- Assist in donor acknowledgment and monitoring fundraising websites for donations
- Enter data and update contact and donor tracking databases, including Donor Tools
- Generate articles/information for monthly Mail Chimp newsletter updates for B2P supporters
- Monitor social media presence as well as press-hits online and in media.
- Other general development support duties as assigned
- Experience and/or knowledge of working in a nonprofit environment.
- Be an upper-level undergraduate or graduate level student.
- Exceptional, professional, and details-oriented organizational skills.
- Creative, energetic, and self-motivated, a proven track-record of taking initiative and problem solving.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and other software and internet based databases
- Advanced knowledge of social media tools, including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Fluent, flawless English and professional e-mail etiquette and work habits.
- Passion for Bridges to Prosperity’s mission and international non-profit work.
- Flexible schedule, working 10-15 hours per week in the Bridges to Prosperity’s Denver office.
- Some social media monitoring, research, etc., may be done from home.
Complete our Internship Interest Form. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Join Our Team